After raising up dust with his single “HAARP”, Little Vic comes back with his full-length project “Loosies 2”. The 16 track project is chock full of neck turning lyrics and face slapping beats but more importantly, it also showcases the many sides of Vic’s skill set—something he sets out to do with every song he writes.
To say that Vic meets his goal would be an understatement, and you hear that immediately on the bonkers opening track, “White Devil.” Whether he’s tying together crazy wordplay, or spitting tongue-twisting bars, Vic stomps all over his own instrumental like he has something to prove. And he doesn’t let up for a second, particularly when he goes full beast mode over two Buckwild-produced joints on “Industrial Grade” and “History Is Written.”
There’s a good reason for all this, and it goes beyond his clearly high level of talent—Vic never stops creating. “I write every day, and if I’m not, making a couple of beats a day,” he says, adding that his “producing side lives in my soul as much as writing and rapping does.” That’s evident throughout, but particularly on lead single “HAARP,” a slapper built on an intricately layered sample and ill-as-f*ck drums.
Loosies 2 is now available through all major digital retailers and streaming platforms, through Vic’s own imprint, Orena Records.
STREAM: Loosies 2 – on Apple Music
01. White Devil (prod. by Little Vic)
02. HAARP (prod. by Little Vic)
03. Color of Money (prod. by Tzarizm)
04. Lost @ See (prod. by DJ Insite)
05. Ring Around (prod. by DJ Insite)
06. MUFON (prod. by Little Vic)
07. Industrial Grade (prod. by Buckwild)
08. Uncivilized (prod. by Little Vic)
09. American Blues (prod. by Little Vic)
10. Heaven Knows (prod. by Little Vic)
11. High Castles (prod. by Little Vic)
12. By the Pound (feat. Dano) [prod. by POUNDAPROBLEM]
13. Glass Home (prod. by DJ Insite)
14. Under Oath (prod. by Little Vic)
15. History is Written (prod. by Buckwild)
16. 16’s Are for Children (prod. by Little Vic)
See Original Article: The Word is Bond