Five Steez who has been working alongside the super hip-hop collective The Council goes solo as he commemorates 3 years since the release of his 2014 EP These Kingston Times. He teams up with director Tony Polanco to shoot a new set of visuals for the song “Night Streets”.
Shot in the business district of New Kingston, we get to see a glimpse of Five Steez’s stomping grounds at night time as he kicks a verse over a jazz influenced backdrop( provided by Truck Julius) that hits like a sentimental brick.
The video was shot by Tony Polanco on his recent visit to Jamaica as Five Steez took him around the business district of New Kingston.
Night Streets is the seventh cut on the 8-track These Kingston Times.
1) Welcome (Produced by OneMan Beats)
2) These Kingston Times (Produced by The Patents)
3) Wild West Indies (Produced by Symbo Science)
4) From the Ground Up (Produced by Most Phear)
5) The Starting Five f/ K. John, Kash Kapri, France Nooks & Nomad Carlos (Produced by Bravo)
6) Deadly (Produced by DJ Crooks)
7) Night Streets (Produced by Truck Julius)
8) Untold Stories 2 (Produced by Phil Chronics)
See Original Article: The Word is Bond